General Rules That Apply Every Race Night
- All drivers must be at least 16 years old.
- No 4 wheeler or “gator” type vehicles are allowed outside of the pit area. GOLF CARTS ONLY in the general admission area.
- General admission area and pit area vehicles are restricted to their respective areas after the pits are closed to the public.
- A reasonable, slow (approximately 5 mph) speed limit will be in force at all times.
- No carts allowed between the back stretch bleachers and the fence, on the horse track in front of the grandstands, and anywhere posted “NO GOLF CARTS”.
Special Event Rules
- All “general” rules apply.
- All general admission area golf carts must be registered to be allowed on the property. A $10.00 seasonal registration fee will apply.
- All golf carts not staying on the premises overnight need not be registered but must be parked in the designated areas outside of the 1st and 2nd street gates for general admission or in the designated area outside the 3rd street gate for pit admission.
- All general admission area golf carts must be parked on race nights from 4:00 p.m. until sunrise and from sunset until sunrise on non-race nights.
- All pit area golf carts, 4 wheelers, etc. must be parked from 30 minutes after the conclusion of the last race until sunrise.
- Special exemptions to the rules for special needs will be considered if applied for in writing in advance. Applications must be received by FALS at P.O. Box 74, Fairbury, IL 61739 at least 1 week prior to the event.
Anyone violating the above rules may forfeit their right to operate their vehicle on our property and may be required to “load up” or remove their vehicle immediately at the discretion of the FALS officials.
GOLF CART OPERATION ON OUR PROPERTY IS A PRIVILEGE THAT WE GRANT…NOT A RIGHT! YOUR HELP IN OBEYING THESE RULES AND REPORTING THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO OBEY THEM WILL HELP ENSURE THAT THIS PRIVILEGE IS NOT REVOKED.
Thank You from the FALS staff.
Approved and endorsed by the Fairbury American Legion John Post #54 & Fairbury Fair Board