A crown jewel is born as the Fairbury American Legion Speedway will play host to the highest paying dirt Late Model race in Illinois history with the running of the 25th Annual Prairie Dirt Classic on July 25th & 26th. The two day $25,000 to win World of Outlaws sanctioned event will welcome the top drivers in the country including Darrell Lanigan, Jimmy Owens, Jonathan Davenport, Billy Moyer, and many more! The 26 car field will pay a strong $1,500 to start with a full payout of $88,000 for the 100 lap feature event. In addition to the PDC weekend events, Friday night will also see the conclusion of the Lynn Chevrolet Buick UMP Summer Nationals that were rained out earlier this season. The 12 lap B-Main and the 50 lap A-Main feature event paying $10,000 to win will follow World of Outlaws heat races Friday night, July 25th. This race will bring more excitement to an already highly anticipated PDC weekend.
Included in the weekend’s racing program will be two complete UMP Modified shows paying $1,500 to win on Friday night and $2,500 to win on Saturday.
Finally, the 5th Annual Prairie Dirt Shootout will complete this awesome weekend of racing at FALS on Saturday night as the Late Model non-qualifiers’ feature will pay $1,500 to win and $300 to start. The 30 lap Shootout will start 20 cars making the top 46 drivers earning money from the weekend. A full and complete rundown of all the payouts can be found under the "Driver Info" section of the website.
Weekend General Admission Wristband $40
Weekend Pit Pass Wristband $70
Friday Only General Admission $15
Friday Only Pit Pass $30
Saturday Only General Admission $30
Saturday Only Pit Pass $45
- Tickets must be purchased at time of arrival (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- No one will enter fairgrounds without paying for a ticket
- Children 12 and under free, with paying adult!
- Minors in the pits will be $15 per night (12 & under)
- Reserved tickets are available (first come first serve); $5 per seat for the weekend
- The entire backstretch may be reserved for reserved seating
- Advanced reserved camping is sold out for the weekend! If you bring a camper and we have room, we will do our best to find you a spot. Reserved camping is $25.00 each.
- Reserved seats are still available; request yours at the track on Friday.
- Wristbands from the June 21 UMP Summer Nationals event are not valid.