The Fairbury Speedway will host its first Late Model special of the year this coming Saturday, May 7th, as part of the FALS Frenzy weekend event. A number of Midwestern, local, and National drivers are expected to be in attendance for the $10,000 to win, 50-lap feature race. Along with the UMP Late Models, the UMP Modifieds will be battling for a top prize of $1,000 to win, with the UMP Sportsman and UMP Street Stocks both paying $400 to win. Full payouts of all four features can be found under the "Driver Info" section of the site.
MARS DIRTcar Series / Sunoco American Late Model Series $10,000 to win, 50 lap feature; UMP Modifieds $1,000 to win, 25 lap feature; UMP Street Stocks & UMP Sportsman $400 to win, 15 lap features.
- Weather permitting, the First Street gate will open on Thursday night, May 5th at 6:00 p.m. for weekend camping. Be prepared to purchase your general admission ticket at that time.
- Gates will remain open throughout the night for any campers or race haulers wishing to enter.
- Campers use First Street gate; camping for the weekend will be $35.00 per camper.
- Race haulers use Third Street gate if coming in Friday night.
- ALL gates will close at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday for a sweep of the grounds and pit area and reopen at Noon for the day’s events.
- First Street gate will open at Noon on Saturday; Second Street gate will open at 3:00 p.m.